Woodworking books are essential for the beginners and woodworking enthusiast. With a woodworking book, you get an idea about wood patterns, projects, plans and much more. There is a number of books on woodworking providing the basic knowledge about woodworking along with plans and projects including full-size patterns, easy to follow instructions, with many tips and photos.
You can find top woodworking books from reputed authors providing the basics of woodworking as well as books on current styles and latest designs. In these books, you can get plans for beds and bedroom furniture, Adirondack and other lawn chairs and furniture, curio, and gun cabinets, tables of all sorts and the chairs that go with them, mirrors, armoires, and even a spinning wheel that actually works. If it’s a popular project for the home, odds are you can get an accurate plan for yourself.
Here is the list of Top Woodworking Books:
- Tage Frid Teaches Woodworking Vols 1, 2 and 3
- The Workbench Book by Landis
- Router Magic by Hylton et. al.
- Understanding Wood by Hoadley
- Cabinetmaking and Millwork by Feirer
- Understanding Wood Finishing by Flexner
- The Handplane Book by Hack